Thursday, September 25, 2014


This Picture Says it All.....

Well now that we have our first few weeks of the semester in, and our deadlines are just around the corner- that's how I'm feeling right now.  Add work, buying a house, and planning a wedding into the mix and I'll just say I'm really glad I'm in the midst of a long weekend right now! :)  Okay that's the end of my rant.  On another note, I discovered a great tool this week.  Thanks to Dana and Shane who used this tool in their project, Kirsten and I discovered Powtoon and we used it in our root tracing project as well.  It is really a cool tool (and it was fairly easy to use!), and it's something that I think I'd be able to use in the classroom also.   It would definitely be a tool that I could use to keep my kids interested in what they are learning.

2 comments:

  1. I can totally relate to that picture!
    On another note, I just introduced Powtoons to my students and they love it. Looking forward to seeing your project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picture, can totally relate! School would be so much less stressful without the whole mix of work and being an adult! I too am planning my wedding (next June) and there are just so many things that need to be done! haha when are you getting married?

    ReplyDelete