Saturday, September 24, 2011

Week Number 3

Well I am happy to say that week number three of Grad School is complete.  Unfortunately though, I was unable to go virtual this week. :(  I was really looking forward to this, but there's always next week!  After signing on and viewing the archived class, I came to realize that I also missed a big event on campus - Stockton's 40th Anniversary Ceremony.  As I was navigating the website, I came across a very nice documentary of Stockton's first 40 years. As a graduate of Stockon, I was able to see some of its growth throughout my five years there.  I saw the reformation of the outside of big blue, the construction of the new campus center (and now that I'm back I get to see the completed campus center!), and even the change of school colors!

2 comments:

  1. Dear Brielle,

    Similarly to you, I saw Stockton's growth during my 5 years pursuing my Undergrad degrees. I remember when Big Blue was only a few years old, they were in the process of building Housing V apartments in front of the Housing I courts, and the construction of the new Campus Center. One advantage to coming back as a Grad student (& a yearly Summer employee) is to finally see the results of these projects.

    Hope you have a great week,

    Audra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brielle,

    I watched the documentary too! I couldn't believe how long it was. I was expecting something a few minutes in length. I thought it was very well done.

    Good luck with "going virtual" this week. I'm hoping to do the same sometime in the near future.

    -Susan

    ReplyDelete