On a side note, the Phillies have their first playoff game tonight. :) Go Phillies!
Saturday, October 1, 2011
Week Number 4
This week we did not have class, but I did get the chance to meet with my group for our IT History Project. We split the work up, and now all that's left to do is get to work. It seemed like this project was going to be a lot of work, but after going through the rubric and splitting up the work, we realized it really wasn't that much! I was lucky to have off this past Thursday and Friday from school, so I was able to get a lot of work done. My goal for those two days was to complete atleast one project (mission accomplished!) - possibly two (still working!).
On a side note, the Phillies have their first playoff game tonight. :) Go Phillies!
On a side note, the Phillies have their first playoff game tonight. :) Go Phillies!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm happy that you were able to meet w/ your group members last week too. Similarly, our group split up the work & set up some due dates for our assignments.
ReplyDeleteI was happy that the Phillies won their first game, and the game last night, even though it was a nail biter...I could hear my father in the background cheering on the Phillies as I was grading Algebra Quizzes yesterday. Hopefully they can pull out the 3rd win of the series tonight. :)