So this is going to be a week of firsts! This is officially my first time blogging. It will also be my first time virtual! I'm really excited to be virtual this week in Wimba. So far, the blogging seems fairly easy. It didn't take long at all to set this up. I'm hoping Wimba (on my own) will be just as easy. I must say I feel comfortable using Wimba. Going to the first two classes helped me a lot. I'm just hoping for no technical dificulties!! :)
Good luck on your first virtual experience. It's a wonderful thing to be able to learn so much from the comfort of your home :)
ReplyDeleteAs you blog more and become accustomed to the many different types of blogs outside of our classroom arena, you'll be aware just how diverse "blogging" can be!
ReplyDeleteI have a personal blog and a few school related blogs - each unique and useful in their own way!
Plus, it really is fun to be able to post your thoughts and feelings on just about any subject :)