Sunday, October 9, 2011

Technical Difficulties

This week in class, we had the privilage of listening to a presentation about Stockton's Online Library System.  The presentation was very informative.  We also had our first IT History Project Presentation.  Robynn did an excellent job!  She had a lot of great videos in her presentation which made her project fun and interesting.  She also told us how to create a google reader...which I still have to set up!  It is on my to do list though!


The rest of my week went well - minus the Phillies terrible loss on Friday night.  We had our Fire Prevention Assembly in school.  The kids loved seeing the fire truck. Here is a link to Sparky the Fire Dog's website.   I also started Guided Reading this week.   Which brings me to my "technical difficulties".  Our Reading Program and our Math Program are both available online.   Students are able to view their Guided Reading books, play games, view Math videos, and so much more. Since navigating the website is new to some parents, I've decided to make an online tutorial to help.  I was trying to get it finished today, but I am having technical difficulties with my Internet.  The only spot in my house that has a strong signal is right in front of the router which is right in my living room where everyone is watching the Eagles game.  So long story short, I have to put my tutorial creating on hold!

No comments:

Post a Comment