Considering Halloween is tomorrow, and Halloween candy is one of the best things about Halloween, I figured it would be appropriate to talk about candy!! And for those of you who didn't know, my family owns a candy store, which just so happens to be my summer/Christmas/Easter job. Our store is called Giambri's Quality Sweets, and it's in Clementon, NJ. We make everything from chocolate covered pretzels to lemon sticks to candy canes. Each year, we have our customers vote for the candy cane flavor of the year. This years flavors are: Blood Orange, Cookies & Cream, Cake Batter, Irish Cream, and Strawberry Banana. Click here to go vote! The deadline is November 1st!
Thursday, October 30, 2014
Candy!!
Considering Halloween is tomorrow, and Halloween candy is one of the best things about Halloween, I figured it would be appropriate to talk about candy!! And for those of you who didn't know, my family owns a candy store, which just so happens to be my summer/Christmas/Easter job. Our store is called Giambri's Quality Sweets, and it's in Clementon, NJ. We make everything from chocolate covered pretzels to lemon sticks to candy canes. Each year, we have our customers vote for the candy cane flavor of the year. This years flavors are: Blood Orange, Cookies & Cream, Cake Batter, Irish Cream, and Strawberry Banana. Click here to go vote! The deadline is November 1st!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So awesome to learn about your family's business! I looove candy, so if I am ever out in that area I will be sure to check it out.
ReplyDeleteThanks!! Definitely check it out if you are close :)
DeleteThat's so cool Brielle! How neat for your family to have a candy business. My family had a landscape business :/ not quite as yummy. Those candy cane flavors are so different and sound delicious. I wish I was closer to Clementon, I'd love to try each one. Not good for the waistline but very good for the soul :) .
ReplyDeleteYou did a great job presenting last week!!
Thanks Cindy! And yes of course candy is good for the soul! Especially the dark chocolate-- lots of health benefits :)
ReplyDelete