One of my colleagues introduced me to this great tool- Nearpod. After checking it out, I can't wait to use it in my classroom. Basically, it is a tool that lets you share a "powerpoint" presentation on your student's iPads or computers. Once they sign into the session, you are in control of their screen. When you advance, their screen advances to the next slide. It also has the option for assessment and allows you to see student responses right away. She has already used this tool in her classroom, and said that her student's loved it and it was a great way to check student understanding. I'm looking forward to the weeks ahead when our iPads will be ready and I can try it out in my classroom. :)
Sunday, October 19, 2014
Nearpod
One of my colleagues introduced me to this great tool- Nearpod. After checking it out, I can't wait to use it in my classroom. Basically, it is a tool that lets you share a "powerpoint" presentation on your student's iPads or computers. Once they sign into the session, you are in control of their screen. When you advance, their screen advances to the next slide. It also has the option for assessment and allows you to see student responses right away. She has already used this tool in her classroom, and said that her student's loved it and it was a great way to check student understanding. I'm looking forward to the weeks ahead when our iPads will be ready and I can try it out in my classroom. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment