Sunday, November 23, 2014

The End is Near...




Believe it or not, we only have two weeks left! I knew that this semester was going to fly by, because it seems like everything flies by anymore.  With that being said, it feels nice to be on top of things since there is such little time left.  I really worked on things each week as the semester went by, which was great, because now that the end is near, it's nice not to have to cram everything in at the end.  I'm now finished with all of my attribute slides, my attribute lesson, and I am in the process of updating my weebly.  If you click on the link, you can check out all of my work this semester.

1 comment:

  1. Sure is flying by! It was nice to meet you this semester. Are you taking any classes next semester? I signed up for the one at Souther Regional...Special Topics.. I believe gaming.

    ReplyDelete