Monday, October 17, 2011

Webquest Check! Tutorial Check!

I completed my webquest this weekend! Here is the link to my Habitat Webquest.  I also completed my tutorial.  Yay!  With these two completed, it's almost smooth sailing from here!

Last Wednesday in class, we had some great presentations.  Julia, Angela, and Kathy gave a great IT presentation.  From three separate locations may I add!  Susan also gave gave a great presentation on Facebook.  I learned some great things from her presentation- like optimizing space by the size of your profile picture.  Melissa gave a great presentation on Prezi.  I must say I was really excited for this one, since I have never used Prezi before.  Unfortunately, at the end of her presentation, I lost my picture for some reason, and I could only hear her presentation.  I definately have to go back into the archive and watch again!

2 comments:

  1. I'm a sucker for animals. I must admit I gasped a bit when I read that the baby bear was lost. This definitely got my attention. I loved working with zunal. It is so user friendly. How was your experience? I also really like how you began your rubric with the positive highest scores and lowered it to "beginning." Very motivating for student improvement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Zunal is very user friendly. This was my first time using it, and I was able to navigate it fairly easily.

    ReplyDelete