We did not have class last week due to the convention (which I attended and receieved a few freebies!). With next week being Thanksgiving already, we don't have too many classes left. I can't believe it. This semester really flew by.
Monday, November 14, 2011
Grades and AEW
So this week is a busy week in first grade! Grades are due this week and its American Education Week, so that means parents will be stopping by on Tuesday and Thursday this week. We have lots in store for our parents that will be coming in. We will be doing a math lesson, a reading lesson, and we will even be putting on a Thanksgiving Play! :)

We did not have class last week due to the convention (which I attended and receieved a few freebies!). With next week being Thanksgiving already, we don't have too many classes left. I can't believe it. This semester really flew by.
We did not have class last week due to the convention (which I attended and receieved a few freebies!). With next week being Thanksgiving already, we don't have too many classes left. I can't believe it. This semester really flew by.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment