Tuesday, November 8, 2011

November, November

I can't belive November is here already!  It's going to be Thanksgiving before we know it!  Last week in class, I presented my Tool Time project on Spelling City.  That was my second to last project for the semester.  The only project I have left to do is my PLC. :)  This semester really flew by!

On another note, the convention is this week, which means no school on Thursday and Friday. I'm planning on attending the conference on Thursday to do a little exploring.  I'll post what I found next week.  I've never attended this conference, but I did attend a Math Conference while I was still in school.  I got a lot of freebies from that!

While I was searching for a graphic to add to my post, I came across the one at the top which reminded me of a great website that I had forgotten about - Pete's PowerPoint Station.  There are a lot of great Power Points for every subject and some great interactive activities for each subject. 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your presentation. I never heard of this site before. I took a look at it and discovered a whole trove of Latin related activities. Thank you for leading me to a source where I don't have to reinvent the wheel!

    ReplyDelete