Sunday, October 26, 2014

Week 8 Already!

Can you believe we are approaching week 8 already??  Time sure does fly when you are having fun.  Everyone has been doing a great job facilitating the attribute lessons.  Kirsten and I are scheduled to facilitate on the 3rd, and the bar sure has been set high.  That's one of the great things about this program, everyone works so hard, that it gives you that extra push to go above and beyond in your own work.

At work, we are getting ready for Halloween, and the kids are getting excited.  My team and I are going to be Thing One, Thing Two, Thing Three, and the Cat in the Hat.  It should turn out cute! And not to mention it was a quick and easy costume!  We bought red shirts, printed out the Thing One, Two, and Three graphics, and we are going to pin them to our shirts.  I'm not sure yet if we are going to go all out with the blue hair!! I'll keep you posted!!  If you haven't thought of something yet, Pinterest is full of ideas!

3 comments:

  1. Looking forward to your presentation, I'm sure it will be great! Also, great idea for Halloween costumes, please post pics:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So you're up next! That's awesome, I'm sure you will do great presenting. It's a fun exercise and we have such a great and supportive class. It seems like it's been an eternity since I started and was so nervous and basically clueless. Although I have times where the clueless thing pops up.
    I LOVE Halloween, it must be great to be in a school setting for this. I used to go to my kids parades and one year, I even showed up in costume! My oldest was in 8th grade and I went as Sponge Bob - with a big box around me. She wasn't even embarrassed - she thought it was great. Enjoy yourself - great costume idea and Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Corstina and Cindy!! We still have a parade at our school. It is so cute to see all of their costumes! They get really creative. Cindy, Spongebob sounds like a great costume and it's even greater that your daughter thought it was great!! :)

    ReplyDelete